(845)-300-0332
Suffern, NY/Mahwah, NJ
"Suffern's Deborah TAXI"
I hope this blog page holds the info that you need.
Please email me with any other questions or scheduling info if you can.
I prefer to minimize phone time to acquiring necessary information.
I am probably driving.


Taxi services by appointment - that awful wait is now eliminated!
I work mostly by appointment. Please call, text, or email in advance so that I can be there waiting for you when you are ready to go. I don't like to leave you waiting. 845-300-0332 text, call, email deborahtaxi@gmail.com
(Prices vary and are customized)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
When you need a ride and a friend isn't available to take you, it is time to call a #taxi. The taxi finally arrives and you are so pleased to have transportation, that you just get in the vehicle. Please stop and think first. Plan ahead.
As you walk over to the #taxicab, snap a photo of the license plate. This is for your own protection. Should anything happen from the unspeakable to just leaving a glove behind, you will have a record of the vehicle you rode in. Additionally, the license plate of a legal taxi should read #Livery, Taxi, T&C, Omnibus, or equivalent.
Next, notice the markings of the vehicle. Is it actually a taxi? A top light that says taxi is usually easily removed (mine is magnetic) as are temporary magnetic signs.
How many people are in the vehicle? Do you feel safe riding with them? Were you advised in advance of other passengers?
#DeborahTaxi is a woman owned and operated business. This means that I answer your calls and I arrive to pick you up. My vehicle is marked with my name and phone number in semi permanent lettering (really not easily removed!). My vehicle also has pink smiley faces. There are occasions such as a flat tire when I will use a different vehicle and possible a driver such as my husband will arrive for you. I will always advise you in advance. For your safety and reassurance all vehicles in my family have smaller pink smiley faces on them! My taxi has "livery" on the license plates. If you ask me, I will show you my permits from the Village of #Suffern and my hack license form the Village of Suffern. They are usually kept in my door pocket so that I don't have to stare at my photo all day!
Have a wonderful day and stay safe!
The #SmileyTaxi in Suffern