(845)-300-0332
Suffern, NY/Mahwah, NJ
"Suffern's Deborah TAXI"
I hope this blog page holds the info that you need.
Please email me with any other questions or scheduling info if you can.
I prefer to minimize phone time to acquiring necessary information.
I am probably driving.


FALL 2012 INFO

I am available anytime I can be, however, please email or call to make those arrangements in advance. 
I have a schedule that I follow so that I don't forget you. I prefer to turn down a customer, rather than arrive late or not show up with the excuse of a sudden 'flat tire'.
My current hours are Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm.
 
Due to severe and chronic health issues for more than a year, I have cut back my hours significantly from the past. I try to rest in the middle of the day, or schedule appointments for that part of the day. 
I have learned through the years that my commuter hours are the first 3 and the last 3 hours of my day.
I receive many phone calls for rates to the Nyack mall or to the airports. I don't go there. I make trips to Paramus or to Woodbury Commons but I generally stay in a local area from Suffern to Tuxedo to Ridgewood, more or less. (My rates are exorbitant for areas that I don't transport customers because callers won't accept"no, I am sorry" as my answer.)

If you are calling me to ask for rates, they will be high but if you are a regular customer with a rate question, I will give you the actual, lower, rate by phone. I find that I get more calls for rate information from my competitors than I do from customers needing transportation!
I work alone. 

There is only one me. I do not have a husband or a cousin doing my work. 
My taxi always has smiley faces on it. They have been there for 18 years! 
My vehicle is safe and well maintained. 
I don't work 24 hours a day because I sleep and I do not take stimulants to accommodate everyone. My limitations are for your safety.
Please call me. Give my way a chance. If I don't answer the phone, leave a message or better yet, email me!


Once again, current hours: Monday- Friday 7am - 7pm
No airports







:)






Mahwah Train Station, Mahwah Taxi, Rt 17 Train, Ramsey Taxi, Suffern Taxi; Mahwah Train Station, Mahwah Taxi, Rt 17 Train, Ramsey Taxi, Suffern Taxi; Mahwah Train Station, Mahwah Taxi, Rt 17 Train, Ramsey Taxi, Suffern Taxi; Mahwah Train Station, Mahwah Taxi, Rt 17 Train, Ramsey Taxi, Suffern Taxi; Mahwah Train Station, Mahwah Taxi, Rt 17 Train, Ramsey Taxi, Suffern Taxi; Mahwah Train Station, Mahwah Taxi, Rt 17 Train, Ramsey Taxi, Suffern Taxi; Mahwah Train Station, Mahwah Taxi, Rt 17 Train, Ramsey Taxi, Suffern Taxi;
Mahwah Train Station, Mahwah Taxi, Rt 17 Train, Ramsey Taxi, Suffern Taxi;Mahwah Train Station, Mahwah Taxi, Rt 17 Train, Ramsey Taxi, Suffern Taxi;